First Contest, Thanksgiving Badge, and Seniority Bonus Coming November 1st!

Just wanted to write a quick post to let everyone know what’s coming November 1st! First Contest We’re having our first contest.  Whoever achieves the Thanksgiving Badge first wins!  There will be 2 runner-up prizes too. First Place – $15 Second Place – $10 Third Place – $5 The prize will be sent to the […]

Legit Bitcoin Faucets Get Updated, Again!

A few weeks ago I made a post about the new things happening around LBF, and I’m happy to report there are even more new things happening, and more in the works!  Here are some of the new things added in the past few weeks: Legitcoins One of the most noticeable new things on the […]

We Got Game(s)!

Legit Bitcoin Faucets has added 3 games you can play for extra free Satoshis:   2048   BlockRain   Lines   Currently the payouts are as follows: 10 Satoshi (90% chance of winning), 20 Satoshi (9% chance of winning), and 30 Satoshi (1% chance of winning) You can play once an hour (for Satoshi, feel […]